What is "Python Technology" ?
Python is in advance popularity among software developers for its ability to effortlessly integrate with other technologies and offer more excellent stability and increased productivity of programming, especially on large projects with explosive requirements. Magix solution brings a Python course that will allow full use of its concepts and create code that is simple but fully functional and robust.
Choosing our institute for Python training will give you the knowledge of its structural design and basic scripts, applications and packages through hands-on practical sessions. Magix solution offers the best Python Training in Kanpur with practical and hands-on project experience for fresher and working professionals. Python is as tress-free to learn and of the most powerful programming language. Registered candidates will have access to web seminars, presentations, and guidance materials.
We assure you that the technical direction will be provided by the coaches and highly qualified professionals who have years of experience in the sector. Python’s elegant syntax with interpreted nature makes it an ideal language for scripting and rapid application development in many areas on most platforms.Therefore, if you are bottom manual and want to learn automation testing, we offer better training in Kanpur Python for learning Python through automation.
- Python – a tool, not a reptile
- There is more than one Python
- Let’s start our Python adventure
- Your first program
- Python literals
- Operators – data manipulation tools
- Variables – data-shaped boxes
- How to talk to computer?
- Making decisions in Python
- Python’s loops
- Logic and bit operations in Python
- Lists – collections of data
- Sorting simple lists – the bubble sort algorithm
- Lists – some more details
- Lists in advanced applications
- Writing functions in Python
- How functions communicate with their environment?
- Returning a result from a function
- Scopes in Python
- Let’s make some fun… sorry, functions
- Tuples and dictionaries
- Using modules
- Some useful modules
- What is a package?
- Errors – the programmer’s daily bread
- The anatomy of exception
- Some of the most useful exceptions
- Characters and strings vs. computers
- Python’s nature of strings
- String methods
- Strings in action
- Four simple programs
- Basic concepts of object programming
- A short journey from procedural to object approach
- Inheritance – one of object programming foundations
- Exceptions once again
- Generators and closures
- Processing files
- Working with real files